Finding the right content writing service provider is more challenging than it may seem. If you manage to pick the right content site, developing quality content is going to be really easy.
On the flip side, choosing an inexperienced freelancer can derail your entire project and unnecessarily complicate things.
We have compared two premium content writing sites to make your evaluation easier. This article will provide you with insights into the features, advantages, and cons of both service providers.
TextBroker VS Zerys
TextBroker and Zerys go head to head in terms of compatibility and expertise in unique content development.
Zerys is an ideal content-developing platform for small and medium business owners as well as freelancers.
You may find and hire freelance writers via their website, or you may also post a project and wait for interested writers to pitch in.
The best part of choosing Zerys is that they allow you to request a revision if you are not satisfied with the content in the first place.
Only after a writer has served you with satisfactory content shall you make the payment.
This site essentially acts as a broker that connects you to a freelance writer and accepts payments on their behalf.
Zerys does not edit the content developed by their writers unless you make an additional payment for editing.
It necessarily means that you need to be a competent writer yourself or have a good grasp of the concerned language to verify if the content meets your required standards.
Overall, Zerys is a helpful platform with lots of skilled writers and practical tools to advertise, manage, and pay for your content.
However, there is much confusion regarding the accuracy of this site. It is difficult to determine a writer’s ability as most of them do not provide sufficient information or portfolios.
- Zerys has thousands of freelance writers registered with them.
- Dedicated writers are available for different content types.
- Most writers on Zerys demand a relatively lower fee for their services.
- Writers on Zerys have a rating on a scale of 1 to 5. It makes it easy for employers to determine their skills in spite of minimal profile information.
- You need to pay for your order only after you are 100% satisfied with the content.
- You can find writers who charge as low as $0.01 per word. However, you may need to pay more if you are looking for unique and high-quality content.
- You need to pay an additional fee to avail of their editing services.
- The star ratings will help you identify either an excellent writer or an inferior performer. Writers with three or four starts cannot be judged on their ratings. You will need to try them for yourself.
- Zerys does not include project management as a part of its service.
This distinctive content development site offers custom content through its various platforms in ten different languages.
The brand ensures that all the writers are from the target country of their platform.
- Available in various extensions, each designed for a specific language.
- Connects you to several writers in a few minutes.
- You can find skilled writers at a low cost.
- Allows you to get content in 10 different languages.
- It takes a commission of 35% of the total fee. It means you need to pay 35% more than what your writer is charging.
- Does not offer project management.
- Requesting a revision is very complicated. They try their best not to accept a revision.
While hiring a content developer, you want the process to be as straightforward as possible. You surely do not want to hand your project over to an inexperienced or incompetent writer.
So, it is sensible to take some time to identify the perfect writer for your project.
We have compared two popular content service providers, and it is safe to say that Zerys is a better alternative.
Other Content Development Site You May Like
Zerys might have the edge over TextBroker, but it does not mean it is the best option available.
None of these two sites offer complete content development and project management services.
If you are not satisfied with either of these sites’ services, you might check out our Content Refined Review.
Content Refined has left behind many leading service providers of this industry regarding content development, management, and marketing services.