Despite so many advancements in AI and technology over the past few years, one thing remains constant. Content is priceless.
No technology can develop 100% original content. To do that, you need to tap into human intelligence and talent.
Having well-written and original content on your blogs and web pages benefits you in several ways. It is essential for proper SEO, better search engine ranking, and effective reader engagement.
However, developing such content can take hours or even days. As a business owner, you cannot afford so much time for writing blogs or other content for your company.
That is when content writers and service providers are helpful. You can hire a freelance content writer to do the job on your behalf.
Several content development platforms are out there, where you can find thousands of skilled writers. But you must choose the right candidate for better results.
Let’s compare two prime competitors of this industry!
WriterAccess offers you a pool of over 15,000 professional writers accessible at a meager monthly fee.
There are six categories of writers in this pool based on their skills and experience. Each category of writers has a fixed rate per word. However, you may announce a flat fee that you will pay for a particular project.
It is up to the writer if they want to work at your rate.
With more than 300 categories and skillsets, WriterAccess makes it super easy for you to find the perfect talent for your project.
You can enjoy a free 14-day trial on WriterAccess. After the trial period, you will need to subscribe to its premium plan for $39/month, but this does not require a minimum commitment from you.
This platform also offers project management services, including proofreading and editing. However, you need to pay an additional fee of $349 to take advantage of its management services.
- Unlike the majority of content development sites, WriterAccess does not rush you to hire a writer.
- It is one of the few sites that provide overall content management services.
- The platform allows you to post your project directly to its pool.
- The management service fees are too high. Other sites out there offer even more advanced services at a cheaper cost, like Content Refined.
- The writers’ pool is much smaller than other alternatives.
- WriterAcess does not perform content marketing.
Unlike WriterAccess, TextBroker does not require you to pay a monthly access fee. You can sign up as a client, search for writers, and place orders without any expense.
This platform does not feature different categories, but writers are rated based on their skills and performance.
Being one of the first content sites, TextBroker offers you more professional writers than most of its competitors, over 100,000.
This platform handles your entire project, but its management services are even costlier than that of WriterAccess. TextBroker charges $25.00 for managing each of your projects.
Textbroker states that the final project price depends on the type, scope, length, HTML tagging, keyword requirements, and the amount of research done. So, you would not know how much your project cost are if you order management services.
- TextBroker is different from other writing platforms because it acts as a typical broker. So, the writers get total freedom to use their skills and develop unique content.
- You can find writers suitable for just about any topic.
- It allows you to place an open order so that it is visible to all the writers.
- It has a relatively higher commission rate.
- Its management services are too expensive.
- There is not enough information about the writers and their works.
Now that you have learned about both the advantages and disadvantages of these two sites, you may be able to choose the best option for your business.
Comparing the two platforms, TextBroker is cheaper than WriterAccess. However, the latter delivers more high-quality content.
So, it is up to you to decide which is more suitable for your requirements and budget.
If none of these sites seem capable of serving your purpose, it is not the end of the world.
Other Options You Shall Consider
What if there was a content platform that offered project management and marketing services at a low cost with a prominent pool of talented writers?
Check out the Content Refined Review to learn more about this fantastic content development opportunity.