Ultimate Expired Domain Guide
UPDATE – Every strategy originally listed still works but there have been a few changes. To ensure this resource continues to be THE BEST resource on finding expired domains and building private blog networks I have edited it with the latest tips and tricks.
In addition to this post I created the ultimate guide to building your own PBN
DONE FOR YOU SERVICES – Since the creation of this post I have started offering 3 highly requested services. If you are interested please check out the sales pages (often sold out but sign up to be notified when they re-open)
- Domains – Buy Niche Relevant Clean Expired Domains From Me
- Your Own PBN – Let My Team Build You a 5 Site Relevant PBN
- Use My Premium PBN – Post On My HIGH POWERED PBN
2016 CHANGES – For people who have already read this 8,000 words here is the summary of the changes….
- I no longer recommend IXWebHosting, instead either HostNine or this list of inexpensive hosts I use
- I no longer recommend DomainSpoon, I know strongly recommend PBNLab
- Relevant 301 redirects does not mean the domain should not be purchased
- DomCop.com added as a reasonable free alternative
IMPORTANT – This post took me one month to create something special for you – the readers of websiteincome.com. Although I do not consider myself a Guru at all I have over the last 3 years built up a pretty large amount of knowledge on how to use expired domains to boost search engine rankings! After receiving a lot of emails from people incorrectly using expired domains and my last post causing a lot of great question I decided to create this the Ultimate Expired Domain and Private Blog Network Guide!
But I wanted to provide value to you beyond just 8000 words….so I have decided to give away a custom in house tool that I had developed to make the process of finding valuable expired domains much much easier! As well as another very valuable bonus to anyone interested…
- Free download of the custom tool I had created to automate this process! – Download My Tool Here (free)
Thank you, the reader, for motivating me to create this guide…I really hope you get value from it, my extra’s and I look forward to hearing from you!
jonhaver11 (at) gmail