No matter what industry you’re in, if you need help with content, you must know which sites can better grow your business. Whether you decide to develop the content by yourself or plan to hire a writer, it’s good to know the best sites that offer exceptional candidates and tools for writing.
Once you have content, you have to promote it to reach your audience. Content writing and marketing are two different things, and writers don’t have much role in promoting your content except for effective SEO usage.
That is why we recommend hiring experienced writers from trusted sites like ContentRefined.com, the ultimate content developing and marketing solution.
Why Do You Need to Outsource Content Writing Services
It is hard for business owners to create content with everything they have to do to run a business. But original and high-quality content is compulsory for growth.
That is why most of them prefer to outsource their writing services to skilled and dedicated writers. Hiring professionals makes it easy to get exceptional content for their business.
Most writers are skilled in creating original content in an engaging tone, but that might not be enough. The key to outsourcing services effectively is identifying candidates who have a specific understanding of your business and blend into your brand’s style.
Moreover, your writers must have a thorough knowledge of SEO and the topics that you want to cover in the articles.
Compare TextBroker and iWriter
Let’s compare two leading content sites: TextBroker and iWriter. We will give an overview of the pros and cons of each of these sites so you can get a better idea of which one is best for you.
It is a Las Vegas-based content site that serves more than a thousand online businesses with premium content for their blogs and website. Over 20,000 writers have registered to TextBroker, ready to be hired by a company.
Several freelance writers use this site to find jobs, and many others work as full-time employees.
You may find a writer on this site willing to dedicate their time to working on your project, but you consider looking for a higher tier one. Should you try your luck with lower-tier writers, don’t be surprised if you receive content that isn’t quite what you were hoping for every once in a while.
TextBroker is an ideal platform to locate experts for exclusive content development. You can post an advertisement regarding the project requirements, and interested candidates will contact you.
This site spends a lot of money on marketing to connect its writers to potential clients, and it is reliable as it pays writers weekly without fail.
- The best writers average a rate of 2 cents per word, which is below the industry standards.
- You may negotiate with the writers if you offer them multiple projects simultaneously.
- TextBroker is in the business for more than a decade and has a strong reputation in the market.
- The site takes 35% commission on each project which is included in the total pricing.
- Unlike other industry giants such as ContentRefined.com, TextBroker does not have any expertise in content marketing.
iWriter.com is one of the best TextBroker alternatives. This unique content developing solution was designed by a former affiliate marketer and online business owner. We wouldn’t suggest the platform simply because of its dubious history – the iWriter rating system, for instance, is a joke. While it may have some skilled writers, there are many unskilled writers, too.
iWriter offers a simple system to find suitable writers for your projects and requires you to pay in advance into its registered bank or Paypal account.
As per many clients and writers associated with this site, some of its web pages have technical glitches – another reason to avoid iWriter.
- iWriter has a lower commission rate than TextBroker, which allows you to save some money.
- You can quickly submit your projects with detailed descriptions.
- Writers have reported that sometimes articles disappear when they try to fetch them.
- You need to pay a portion of the project fee in advance to prove your authenticity.
- It takes extra time for writers to claim your project.
- The rejection rate by clients is relatively high.
- There is a limited description space for the writer’s profile.
After going through both the features of both content sites, it is quite evident that TextBroker is a better option.
The best thing about content sites is that you can outsource a single project to test its deliverability. If you get satisfactory results, you may decide to stick with that site. Otherwise, you are free to find a better alternative.