Income Report Roundup – June 2020
These online entrepreneurs continue to adapt. Although the future is difficult to predict, many are now comfortable with their new direction after all the world changes. Many have found success in catering to their customers’ new lifestyles, which includes a lot of staying at home!
#1 Takeaway – Cater to Your Audience – Throughout these highly turbulent times, the thing that has lead to success for most of these online entrepreneurs is to cater to the lifestyles of their audience. The common theme with success is that entrepreneurs have geared their content and their digital offerings towards peoples’ stay-home lifestyles. Things such as do-it-yourself blogging content, e-books, and online courses have been where many have seen the majority of their sales.
- Market Research – The implication here is that in order to gather this lifestyle information, effective market research is needed. This means knowing your customer base, knowing their habits, and also paying attention to what your competitors are doing to succeed.
- Make it a Habit – Many know about market research as they enter a new market or niche. But it is worth mentioning that market research needs to be ongoing. Things change, markets evolve, and you need to stay on top of this to succeed. Just because you are on top of your niche now doesn’t guarantee that you will stay there forever. You need to make it a habit to get down to the basics and perform market research at regular intervals.
Quick June Update on my End:
- Posts at AuthorityWebsiteIncome.com
- Lots of cottage time!
- MotionInvest – Marketplace feedback is great
- ContentRefined – Narcis has taken over for Maddie successfully while she is on mat leave
- LightningRank – We have soft launched to a small group an ecommerce focused network of real sites (traffic, earnings etc) that are available for relevant links. Response has been great and
- BrandBuilders.io – Giveaway is a hit!
- SiteBuddy.io – Coming soon
- AdBank – Relay.digital was launched off the back of the adbank tech to help work from home companies continue to communicate the important but never urgent messaging around company culture and values.
My Reason for This Round Up:
When I started my online entrepreneurship journey I took a lot of inspiration from others that were sharing everything they did online. Seeing that people like me were making REAL money and that the opportunity to replace my day job was possible.
It has been 3.5 years since I left my day job – https://websiteincome.com/quit-my-job/
The more transparent the report the more I appreciated and was motivated by it.
Over the years I have tried to be as transparent as possible sharing along the way my goals, business successes/failures and the ultimate results(profits).
After years of sharing monthly income posts I decided that it made sense to stop these… a decision I actually regret as I wish I had found a way to keep sharing some of what I was doing.
My reason for stopping was my online world and “real” worlds became more connected and it was becoming very odd to share these numbers.
Looking at many of the people that originally had an income round up posts they have also stopped. Namely the most famous in the space Pat Flynn no longer does income round ups.
In this post I will cover…
- List of inspiring income report posts and how they earned their profits
- Recognize motivating people showing not just telling people the results they are achieving
- Learn from others – What the key learning is from the people
Last Month Profit – $16,069.73
Name – Ron Stefanski
Website – onehourprofessor.com
Business Model – Authority Affiliate Site
Income Report – https://www.onehourprofessor.com/june-2020-monthly-income-report/
- Ron had a great month as his online businesses continue to bounce back.
- Ron sold one of his blogs! He is very excited to be able to complete this project.
- Ron’s YouTube channel continues to grow
Checkout the video I did with Ron and be sure to read his gripping story here!
Last Month Profit – $4,240
Name – Lidiya
Website – letsreachsuccess.com
Business Model – Blogging
Income Report – https://letsreachsuccess.com/june-2020-blog-income-report/
- Lidiya is responding quite well to the shifting industry.
- Lidiya recommends digital products to online entrepreneurs, as people are much more willing to try and take courses during this time.
- Lidiya’s blog continues to grow, and next month she plans to release the next module of her online course.
Create and Go
Last Month Profit – $204,121.13 (Quarterly Revenue)
Name – Alex & Lauren
Business Model – Affiliate Blog & Online Course
Income Report – https://createandgo.com/blog-income-report/
- Alex and Lauren do not publish expense figures, only revenue.
- They recommend blogs which focus on projects which can be done from home, as well as selling digital products such as online courses.
- Alex and Lauren make the bulk of their income through selling online courses.
Last Month Profit – $10,543.44
Name – Johnny FD
Website – johnnyfd.com
Business Model – Mixed – Dropshipping & Investing
Income Report – https://www.johnnyfd.com/2020/07/june-2020-expenses-income-and-travel.html
- Johnny is still living the life in Sri Lanka!
- Cost of living in Sri Lanka is much cheaper than Johnny’s home of America, so this helps to contribute to his higher bottom line.
- Johnny saw surprisingly high sales for his 2 books that he has written on the nomad lifestyle.
- Johnny’s dropshipping stores did quite well again this month. As a bonus, Johnny is only a part-owner in these stores, and spends minimal time in the management and day-to-day activities.
- Johnny is starting to take his YouTube channel more seriously, and has started to see revenues grow.
Last Month Profit – $37,008.60
Name – Ryan Robinson
Website – ryrob.com
Business Model – Authority Website (affiliate earnings)
Income Report – https://www.ryrob.com/blog-income-report-june-2020/
- Ryan had a great month, as blog income raised dramatically!
- He continues to see success with long-form content which is performing great in search results.
- Ryan continues to grow his email subscribers using ConvertKit, and added almost 5000 new subscribers this month!
- Ryan expects things to flatten out in July, which is by no means a bad thing. He expects to continue investing in content to grow his blog.
Last Month Profit – $6,875
Name – Anne
Website – www.yeys.com
Business Model – Web Publishing Blog
Income Report – https://yeys.com/june-2020-traffic-revenue-report/
- Anne made another profit this month, and her revenues continue to grow, the best month yet!
- Anne continues to grow her blogs by focusing on underserved niches. She works with publishers and freelancers to post roughly 150 articles a month.
- Most of Anne’s sites grew quite well in June, although one took a big dip.
- Anne’s profit actually would have been quite a bit higher if she hadn’t invested heavily again into more content for the next month. She anticipates further growth and steady returns for this reason.
Although they don’t do exactly income reports, there are a few reports that are worth mentioning and when they publish new reports I will be sure to include.
Am I missing any I should include? Please drop a message in the comment section below with anyone I should include next month!
Several this month didn’t publish so I wasn’t able to include but will again when they publish.