The Top 10 Content Writing Services You Can Go For
Well-developed content is the key to effective branding, but finding good content writing services for your business is harder than it seems.
Branding is the process of influencing customers to perceive your business in a particular way. It’s much more than catchy taglines and colorful logos. Engaging, consistent, and high-quality content impacts your audience much more than any other branding technique.
Creating cohesive content as a way promote your company cannot be overlooked. In fact, 11.58% of marketers agree that creating original content is the most effective way to promote a brand, outperforming even videos and other graphics.
As a business owner, you may not have time to create original content. You have enough to do running the business. Even if you do have. some time to devote to content development, it’s not as easy as it looks. Creating effective, high-quality content requires expertise, including SEO knowledge, writing skills, and finding the right tone.
If you don’t have the time to create your own content or want something engaging and effective but aren’t sure how to get it, don’t worry. There are many content writing services out there with thousands of skilled writers who can deliver just what you need.
Your List of the Top 10 Content Writing Services
Your search for the ideal content developer ends today. Here are ten of the best content writing services that can create the content you’ve been dreaming of.
1. Media Shower
Media Shower only hires professional journalists with extensive knowledge of a massive range of subjects to ensure they provide you with high-quality content every time. Their experts review each piece thoroughly before sending anything to clients.
Unlike other content services, you do not have to hire an individual writer. When you place an order on Media Shower, you hire a group of qualified writers and a dedicated editor to work collaboratively on your project.
Media Shower offers custom pricing based on the content type and length, industry, and target audience.
- All writers on Media Shower are experienced with excellent track records.
- This service provides just about any type of content, including articles, blogs, brochures, and even social media posts.
- They offer complete content development and management services. You just need to place an order, sit back, and wait.
- Media Shower offers custom pricing and lets you know the cost of a project before confirming your order.
- Media Shower offers full-service marketing, a valuable tool for business owners looking to outsource marketing.
- You can rest assured that your project is in safe hands. The experienced pool of Media Shower writers ensures that each project meets the quality standards.
- Expert editors review all the content developed at Media Shower.
- It is the ultimate solution to all of your content marketing needs.
- The overall cost of developing a project on this platform is pretty high. Considering the experienced associates and the quality of the content they deliver, we do not feel their pricing is reasonable.
- You cannot contact any of the Media Shower writers directly or appoint them to your company. Instead, you have to pay the monthly fees to work with their writers.
2. Content Refined
Content Refined is a high-end content development solution and the toughest competitor to Media Shower in terms of quality. The platform offers standard packages for developing, editing, and releasing website content.
Jon Gillham, the author of Website Income, is the founder of this content writing platform.
The best part about working with this company is that it has expert supervisors to monitor the production stage. Content Refined is the ultimate SEO solution for better search engine rankings.
Compared to Media Shower, Content Refined offers its services at a more reasonable price. It may be more expensive than regular content services, but you should expect to pay more for premium content.
- Expert writers naturally integrate keywords in your project for better optimization.
- Unlike Media Shower, registration with Content Refined is not limited to professional journalists. But dedicated editors ensure that each piece of content meets the same quality standards.
- The platform includes extensive descriptions and portfolios in the writers’ profiles.
- Content Refined has fixed rates per word. So, you do not have to pay extra for complex projects.
- Besides offering full-time content production and management services, Content Refined offers effective marketing assistance to its clients.
- Content Refined is a complete content solution that will help you grow your business.
- You can easily contact their project managers to place an order or inquiry.
- It offers additional services for keyword research and usage.
- The company has a fixed rate per word and offers custom pricing for interested clients.
- There aren’t many disadvantages of using Content Refined. They might charge more than other platforms, but they deliver way better content.
- If you want mediocre content at a cheaper price, then you might choose other alternatives.
Upwork is a massive worldwide platform where you can hire all types of freelancers, not just writers.
There are skilled writers on UpWork, and you may find one – if you’re lucky. The sheer number of freelancers registered on this site makes it hard to find the right fit.
As this is not a dedicated content writing platform, all it does is match you with a writer. You and your freelancer have to work together to develop a content plan.
When you hire a writer on Upwork, you can pay them at an hourly or per-project rate. Upwork charges you 2.5% on each transaction.
As a client, you need to be practical about the pricing. UpWork might seem like a cheaper solution since you’re working one-on-one with a writer and can negotiate your rates. But remember, you get what you pay for. You cannot expect high-quality content when paying $2 to $5 per hour or when you’re only offering $10 for 1,000 words. If you offer too little for a project, it attracts low-end writers and even spambots.
- Compared to the exclusive content services, the processing fee is low.
- You can hire a good writer at an affordable rate, but it can take weeks to find the right one.
- You can contact the writers directly.
- Finding a suitable candidate may be a tedious job since so many freelancers are registered on the platform.
- You have to vet the writers yourself, and you cannot be sure what candidates are competent.
- You have to monitor and manage the project yourself or hire another freelancer to help.
TextBroker is a unique content service platform where you can find thousands of professional writers. Client reviews and ratings on each writer’s profile help you get some insight into their skills and competency.
What is unique about this platform is that it offers original content in ten different languages. TextBroker also offers complete content management services at $25.00 per project.
- It offers a massive pool of writers with more than 100,000 available.
- TextBroker has ten different platforms, each dedicated to a particular language.
- You can hire the best writers on this platform at an astonishing 25 cents per word rate.
- TextBroker charges higher processing fees than other content services.
- Its project management services are expensive as well.
- The writer profiles do not have enough room for sufficient information, making it difficult to determine their skill level.
5. Writer Access
Writer Access is an intuitive and user-friendly platform where you can find competent writers for your business. It has a relatively small writers’ pool with approximately 15,000 writers.
Writer Access has categorized its writers into six groups based on their experience, skills, and subject of expertise, and you can access them for a meager processing fee. Each category also has a fixed hourly rate; however, you may offer a flat rate and wait for interested candidates to contact you.
This site allows you to search profiles for the skillsets you need. Writers can add more than 300 skillsets to their bio.
You can subscribe to their premium plan at $39 per month with no minimum commitment; however, you can try out this platform with a 14-day free trial membership to determine if it’s right for you.
Writer Access also offers project management services at an additional cost of $349.
- This platform allows you to take as much time as you need to locate the perfect candidate for your project.
- Its management services cover all your requirements.
- You can post an open project where writers bid to claim it and hire a freelancer from the interested candidates.
- There are a limited group of writers to choose from.
- Its pricing is set way too high considering sites like Content Refined offer more advanced services at lower rates.
- Mixed customer reviews create confusion regarding the accuracy and quality of the content. We recommend hiring a writer from the top category for a better experience.
6. Constant Content
Constant Content is a paradise for those looking for freelance writers, and you can connect to an experienced content developer in no time.
This content writing service is one of the most expensive for business owners. We call it the writers’ paradise because a writer can demand any amount they please for a project.
Moreover, the website charges a whopping 35% processing fee from its writers per project, adding to the total cost.
Constant Content is one of the most reliable writing platforms. It tests the competency and grammar skills of each writer before they can register on the site. But we’re not sure this justified the expense.
- You can order content in multiple ways, whichever suits you.
- Although the writers have the privilege of deciding the price of a project, you get many options to choose from. Knowing that each writer can develop high-quality original content is reassuring.
- Ordering on Constant Content ensures you grammatically perfect and well-structured content.
- You can never get the upper hand in negotiation.
- Its review process is too lengthy.
- You cannot contact the writers directly.
- In addition to the high cost of content, this platform charges a 35% processing fee.
Zerys is the go-to content writing platform for small and medium-sized businesses and freelancers. Here, you can reach out to a writer at your convenience, or you may post an open project for writers to bid on.
Zerys offers excellent customer support and allows you to request a revision if you are not satisfied with a delivered project. You only pay for the content after you get a well-structured project that you’re happy with.
This service is the bridge that connects business owners like you to skilled content developers, and it also offers content management and marketing services at an additional cost.
- You can check the client rating on the writers’ profiles to verify their competency before hiring them.
- You pay for a project only when you are 100% satisfied with its content. Otherwise, you may request revisions as many times as you want.
- You can find writers with an hourly rate as low as $0.01, but you will mostly find amateur candidates at this rate.
- Editing services are not included in the project fees.
- You cannot hire management and marketing services, even if you are willing to make an additional payment.
- The client rating system is often confusing, as the same writer may have five-star and two-star reviews.
iWriter.com is among the best content development platforms. It is a distinctive service provider designed by a former affiliate marketer and online business owner. iWriter.com’s interface may not be as sophisticated as other content services, but they offer experienced and skilled creators.
The web pages on the platform are simple and easy to navigate. You can quickly locate suitable candidates for your project, but you have to make an advance payment to prove your authenticity.
Many client reviews and writers’ feedback suggest that some of its web pages have technical glitches, and projects may often disappear.
- iWriter has a lower commission rate compared to other alternatives.
- Project submission is a simple process on this website, and you can add a lot of details.
- It may take days for a writer to claim your project.
- The website contains a few technical glitches.
- You must make an advance payment for submitting a project.
- There are not many details about the writers in their profiles.
WordAgents is an American content creation platform that offers SEO articles and blogs. You can order content from this site to scale a website at an affordable price and rest assured that the content is 100% original and written by an SEO expert. The ordering process is simple and allows you to send proper instructions and outlines to the writer.
You can order individual projects, but WordAgents lets you order bulk content for fast delivery. The platform can deliver 10,000 words of content within 7 days, making it easy for business owners to develop all the content they require at once. Plus, you may enjoy significant discounts when ordering bulk content.
- You can order content in bulk and save money.
- Writers provide in-depth research and keyword optimization.
- The content is developed by expert American writers.
- It promises a proofreading and plagiarism check, fast delivery, and two rounds of revision.
- Small orders can be expensive.
- WordAgents offers content only in US English.
- Management and marketing services are prices too high.
The last content writing service provider on our list is Verblio. This platform has more than 3,000 US-based developers to offer you a diverse content production service for different industries. You are likely to find an experienced writer with extensive knowledge of your industry.
Verblio claims to be a content marketing enthusiast with its widespread network. It offers various content styles, including eBooks, product descriptions, social media captions, and even video content.
If you subscribe to its Pro services, you gain access to topic ideas, content strategies, and SEO assistance. Verblio also offers an easy-to-use dashboard to check the status of your order, history, and pending projects.
This site is different from the alternatives. Here, multiple writers pick a project and submit their content on Verblio. You can review each project and choose the best one to purchase.
- You can order all types of content on this site, and it offers topic brainstorming and SEO assistance.
- There are flexible subscription plans to choose from.
- High-quality content is available from niche industry professionals.
- Several writers create content for you, and you choose the best among them.
- It is very rare, but sometimes you may not find a writer for your projects.
- You get to choose the content, but the writer gets to decide the price.
When you need a cohesive content strategy, finding the right content writing company is the key to success, but that’s not always easy to do. The ten content creation services we mentioned are some of the best options out there, and each has something unique to offer.
Remember, choosing the least expensive company isn’t always the best option. When it comes to content creation, you get what you pay for. Some of the writers on these platforms may be unprofessional or inexperienced, so choosing a company with a reputation for quality is essential.