Have you always wanted to learn more about some of the things we do here or at any of the portfolio companies? Or maybe you are looking to develop your skill set for another company while working on your own project?
Now is your opportunity with the growth of MotionInvest and BrandBuilders and a refocus on other projects we are needing to bring on additional help!
If you are interested in fulfilling one of the jobs below to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
We are currently hiring for 2 positions to help us carry some of the load as we grow.
Internet Marketing Content Writer Job Description
Job Description: We are looking for someone who is good with words and can create in depth posts specifically around digital marketing.
You need to live and breath this space working on your own sites, follow the usual blogs and play with lots of the tools!
You need to love data, spreadsheets and dedicated to creating useful content.
The approximate weekly output we are looking for is around 2,000 words with times where that will go up.
- Have deep knowledge in the industry with experience (websites built, blogs in the space)
- Examples of content you have taken from concept to publishing in this space
- Capable of producing image concepts to go with the posts
- Get access to tool data to execute the work (20k/yr worth)
- Get access to training courses
- Opportunity to be included in the team pages of the sites you work on with a link back to your project(s)
- Opportunity to collaborate with us and have us help you with whatever your projects are
- Running your own portfolio or SEO/internet marketing/website building blog and looking to take it to the next levels!
- Although you will receive more in terms of value than most internet marketing internships or “coaching” this will be a paid position! Apply Here – https://forms.gle/ssnpqWhogYDdWp627
Affiliate Manager Job Description
Job Description: We are looking for someone who is able to make connections in the online marketing / make money online space and line up affiliates for a few different projects.
- Have experience with affiliate management
- Build and maintain positive relationships with affiliates
- Line up promotions by working with us and the affiliate
- Develop strategies to improve affiliate outreach
- Existing rolodex of people who have an audience that would benefit from the services within our portfolio.
- Flexible based on your experience with a large component attached to performance – apply here – https://forms.gle/bTRZc3sFxP6bKMkP9