Finding the right content writing service provider is more challenging than it may seem. If you manage to pick the right content site, developing quality content is easy. On the other hand, choosing an inexperienced freelancer can derail your entire project and unnecessarily complicate things.
To help you find the best writers, we compared two premium content writing sites to make your decision easier, providing insights into the features, advantages, and cons of both services.
TextBroker VS Zerys
TextBroker and Zerys go head to head in terms of compatibility and expertise in unique content development.
Zerys is an ideal content-developing platform for small and medium business owners as well as freelancers. You can find and hire freelance writers via its website, or you may post a project and wait for interested writers to reach out to you.
The best part of choosing Zerys is that it allows you to request a revision if you are not satisfied with the content. Only after a writer delivers satisfactory content do you have to make a payment.
This site essentially acts as a broker that connects you to a freelance writer and accepts payments on their behalf. Zerys does not edit the content developed by its writers unless you make an additional payment for editing. You must be a competent writer yourself and have a good grasp of the language to ensure the content meets your standards.
Overall, Zerys is a helpful platform with many skilled writers and practical tools to advertise, manage, and pay for your content.
However, there is a lot of confusion about the accuracy of this site. It is difficult to determine a writer’s ability as most do not provide sufficient information or portfolios.
- Zerys has thousands of freelance writers registered with them.
- Dedicated writers are available for different content types.
- Most writers on Zerys demand a relatively lower fee for their services.
- Writers on Zerys have a rating on a scale of 1 to 5. It makes it easy for employers to determine their skills despite minimal profile information.
- You only pay for your order when you are 100% satisfied with the content.
- You can find writers who charge as low as $0.01 per word. However, you may need to pay more if you are looking for unique and high-quality content.
- You need to pay an additional fee to avail of their editing services.
- The star ratings help you identify an excellent writer or an inferior performer, but you cannot judge writers with three or four stars based only on their ratings. You will need to try them for yourself.
- Zerys does not include project management as a part of its service.
This content development site offers custom content through its various platforms in ten different languages. If you want your content to be in US English, visit textbroker.com. For French content, the website is textbroker.fr.
The brand ensures that all the writers are from the target country of their platform.
- Available in various extensions, each designed for a specific language.
- It connects you to several writers in only a few minutes.
- You can find skilled writers at a low cost.
- Allows you to get content in 10 different languages.
- It takes a commission of 35% of the total fee. It means you need to pay 35% more than what your writer is charging.
- Does not offer project management.
- Requesting a revision is very complicated. They try their best not to accept revision requests.
When hiring a content developer, you want the process to be as straightforward as possible. You surely do not want to hand your project over to an inexperienced or incompetent writer.
So, it makes sense to take some time to identify the perfect writer for your project.
We have compared two popular content service providers, and it is safe to say that Zerys is a better alternative.
Other Content Development Site You May Like
Zerys might have the edge over TextBroker, but it does not mean it is the best option available. Neither of these two sites offers complete content development and project management services.
IIf you are not satisfied with either of these sites, you might check out our Content Refined Review.
Content Refined services leave behind many leading service providers in the industry regarding content development, management, and marketing services.