19 Profitable Amazon FBA Private Label Product Ideas
Finding an Amazon FBA product can be very difficult! Here are 15 profitable products people are selling that I believe are worth exploring for additional opportunities.
List of Potential Amazon FBA Niches/Products:
- Neoprene Camera Bags
- Neoprene Bibs
- Knife Sharpener
- Alarm Clocks
- Bike Light
- LED Lantern
- Decals for Self Balancing Scooters
- Bluetooth Waterproof Speakers
- Mosquito Repellent Bracelets
- Cell Phone Camera Lens Attachment
- Phone Screen Protector
- Kinesiology Tape
- Picture Frames
See this list broken down in much greater detail here…
BONUS – What are my 2 “secret” sources for getting product ideas?
Idea 1 – Go to review websites and look at what other people are selling and looking for reviews on and reverse engineer your own slightly unique angle!
Idea 2 – Other great resources for finding profitable products to sell is website selling marketplaces. The strategy is to find websites that are selling a lot of private lable products and use that as market validation that private label products will sell in that space! Here are 2 great sources to find websites selling Amazon Affiliate products where you can then identify if you could make a Private Label FBA entry into the space:
Tips from the Experts!
I am not yet an FBA Expert so here is some advice on this subject from people who are…
- 20 Point Checklist to help answer “will your product sell? http://www.webretailer.com/lean-commerce/amazon-private-label-checklist/
- Josh from PassiontoPaychecks.com has a great post on How to Find a Product to Sell on Amazon FBA http://www.passionintopaychecks.com/how-to-find-profitable-products-to-sell-on-amazon/
- Scott at TheAmazingSeller has a great podcast from just when he was getting started on selecting ta great product to sell… http://theamazingseller.com/tas-004-how-to-research-and-choose-products-that-will-sell-on-amazon-step-by-step/
- JungleScout (awesome tool) has an entire 10 part course on this subject here http://www.junglescout.com/10steps-to-private-label-success/